Things, very, very exciting things.:
1. I was up writing until half past seven in the morning, caught a two hour nap before handing in two portfolios. The final two pieces of work of my degree. And I’m done, done, done, done! Yesterday we celebrated, and said goodbye to Dani, talked excitedly about her wedding (NEXT AUGUST!), had a riverside dinner, went on a boat trip, napped, and Ben treated me to vegan Chinese takeaway as a well-done! Best day.
2. I’ve finished University. I find out my grades on the 10th June (please, please, please have this year gotten me up to a 2:1)! My graduation’s on the 22nd, my 21st birthday, and then I go home for celebrations with Ben, Gigi and my family and have a huge party the weekend after. So, it’s a ridiculous week of celebrating, travelling and relaxing.
3. I got the second job working for my university for a month! Down from 200 applicants to 27, BAM! Meaning I’ll be pulling 60-70 hour weeks for a month or so, I’m absolutely terrified for the inevitable oncoming burn-out, but so excited for the savings for summer, and Thailand! And the best thing is this crazy work schedule ends beautifully in time for my birthday week off.
4. Chris is going to create me a website and I’m going to attempt some serious writing to get some freelance writing work, I can definitely dream of becoming a travel journalist.
5. I’ve found a house to live in next year and it’s Chris’ dad’s house. It’s with wonderful people, no deposit, cheap rent and I’m sharing a bedroom with Ben so extra, extra cheap rent.
6. I’m (probably) going on a couples holiday with Ben, Chris,and Amy in September to Ben’s family’s holiday home on the sunny island of Menorca, which means private pool, hiring a car to explore the island and lots of relaxing.
7. It’s Ben’s birthday celebrations tonight and tomorrow, my weekend before full-time work begins is going to be wonderful.
8. Daym it’s hot in the UK, happy vibes are everywhere in Oxford.
9. Ben is making me very, very happy.